You can export a full weeks training to a format of choice and bring the information with you on your workouts. This is how you export your training week:
- Go to the relevant week.
- Choose preferred destination (Garmin, iSmoothRun, Calendar, Email or Print).
- Press the Export-button and confirm.
- Your full week is now exported either as a file, as an email or as an open window for print.
SPECIFICALLY FOR GARMIN:
You can only use the export-to-Garmin function if you have a device with advanced planning functionality.
First time use:
After every export from Boost:
- Open Garmin Training Center and import training via the File menu. You will have to navigate to the exported file – usually under downloads.
- Click the transfer button to send the training to your Garmin device.
- After import, you can pick the particular trip from the menus Training or Planned Today on the device.
SPECIFICALLY FOR ISMOOTHRUN:
You can only use the export-to-iSmoothRun-function if you have an iPhone and the iSmoothRun App.
First time use:
- Buy and download the iSmoothRun App for iPhone – link: http://www.ismoothrun.com/
- Go through settings and connect the App to your DropBox, which will create an import folder in your DropBox.
After every export to iSmoothRun:
- Copy the downloaded file to your Import-folder in DropBox.
- Open the App, go to the log and press the import symbol.
- After import, you can pick the particular trip from the new run page or the calendar in iSmoothRun.
SPECIFICALLY FOR CALENDAR:
- Don’t open the file directly as it will import to a new calendar.
- Instead, open your normal Calendar and import the file, choosing format iCalendar (ics).
- After import, you can see details for your training on the specific dates in your calendar.
SPECIFICALLY FOR E-MAIL:
- You will receive one mail containing details for all workouts of the week.
- This can also be printed if you like.
SPECIFICALLY FOR PRINT:
- When exporting, a new window opens with all needed information.
- Depending on your browser, you can start printing directly or right click and choose print.
- The printed output contains details for all training trips of the week.
Tuesday, June 10, 2014 3:37:00 PM