In your DAY VIEW, the colours symbolize each part of your training:
- Blue = Warm up
- Pink = Core exercise
- Green = Cool Down
In your WEEK VIEW, the colours symbolize the Boost Factor:
- Pink = High BF (typically longer runs or runs with intervals, depending on your level)
- Blue = Intermediate BF (intermediate distances or runs with some intervals)
- Green = Low BF (slow, easy run or a shorter run)
- Silver = Intermediate goals
- Grey = Race day!
In your OVERVIEW, the coloured bar below the week symbolize:
- Grey = Earlier weeks
- Purple = Actual week
- Light purple = Future weeks
Read more - FAQ: What is Boost Factor?
Wednesday, October 3, 2012 9:00:00 AM